Download Repository Website 5.3.1’s standalone portable version for Windows 32 – and 64-bit versions. A strong application for coordinating multiple data efficiently and with less effort is Portable Database Browser 5.3.1.
Review of Portable Database Browser 5.3.1
Every use now needs directories, so you need a program that can handle all of them and execute scripts. Subscribers can manage Sql data with ease thanks to Database Browser 5.3, a very portable database management system. It has the capacity to manage numerous directories simultaneously. Users can easily carry out all of the actions thanks to a very tidy, sharp, and straightforward setup. Nearly all databases, integrating Mysql, Postgresql, Sqlite, Oracle, and others, is be handled by foldable registry browsers.
Additionally, you can control the rows, rows, and columns in datasets. Additionally, you may control techniques and produce database attitudes. There are no remnants or registration traces of this database planning application because it is a portable version of Database Browser 5. 3.0. It can be operated using a foldable store unit.
5.3.1 Portable Database Browser Features
The majority of Database Browser 5.3.1’s features are:
- incredibly portable and lightweight database direction program
- All Sql databases are supported.
- control numerous databases
- Row-and-column fix tables
- Produce techniques and attitudes.
- Run database management Sql scripts
- Ssl certificate and key assistance
- keeps a thorough logs of the implementation of scripts.
- various additional sophisticated options and options
5.3.1 Technical Information for Portable Database Browser
Before downloading Database Browser Portable 5.3.1, read the technical specifications.
- All Windows produces are interoperable.
- 7 Kb is the file dimension.
- 128 Mb of ram are needed.
- Single kernel cpu is needed.
5.3.1 Complimentary Download of Moveable Registry Computer
The independent internet installation of Portable Database Browser 5.3.1 for Panels can be downloaded by clicking the button beneath. It works with both the x86 and X64 architectures. The best implementation for managing Sql datasets is this one.