Get the free independent adaptation of Crystaldiskmark Portable 5.2.1 for Panels 32 – and 64-bit. Impressive software for complicated drive benchmarking and testing is Portable Crystaldiskmark 5.2.1.
Review of the Portable Crystaldiskmark 5.2.1
With the aid of Crystaldiskmark, you can now quickly and easily get all the details about your computer and # 8217, s Hdd. It is a very straightforward and dependable application that provides precise drive material. The application’s’s user interface is very organized and has simple options for determining the hard disks’ sequential and random Read / Write speeds. It doesn’t need to be installed on your computer because the application is transportable. It is portable and can be used on a Usb flash drive without leaving any traces.
By conducting a number of tests, it is precisely gauge your computer’s’s efficiency. Additionally, the procedures are personalized, allowing you to specify both the desire under analysis and the number and size of evaluations you wish to take. Additionally, you can add the information to the whiteboard for external implementations. To evaluate the hard drive performance, alter the themes, a number of other interests, and the parameters.
Moveable Crystaldiskmark 5.2.1’s features
The majority of Crystaldiskmark Portable 5.2.1’s options include the following:
- dependable and portable measuring mechanism
- tests are used to determine the capabilities of painful drives.
- determines the sequential and random read / write speeds.
- Select how many tests you want to run.
- Choose the test size and pull.
- The outcomes should be copied to a whiteboard.
- various customizations and elements
- additional options and features
Portable Crystaldiskmark 5.2.1 Technical Information
Examine the following technical information about Crystaldiskmark Portable 5.2.1:
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / Xp / Nt / 2k compatibility
- 3 Mb document measurement
- 128 Mb of ram is required.
- Solo crux chipset is needed.
- Website developer
Free Update of Foldable Crystaldiskmark 5.2.1
The independent, moveable version of windows can be downloaded by clicking the button here. It works with both the x64 and X86 architectures. It is a potent tool for analyzing desire achievement across numerous evaluations.